Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Currently List

Hey! Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Reading: When I got my laptop back, I had a ton of blog posts to read. I also caught up on a few emails and read lots of articles.

Playing: I don't play a lot of games, but I do like Clash of Clans and Super Mario Party.

Watching: I have been watching a lot of Youtube videos specifically Paige Poppe's videos. She is an amazing artist. I have also been watching the news.

Trying: Let's just say that this week has been a bit stressful and it doesn't help that I am sick.

Cooking: I didn't cook anything because I was not feeling well so we decided to eat out instead.

Eating: Sonic's bacon double cheeseburgers are the best!

Drinking: You can never go wrong with an ice cold lemonade.

Texting: I haven't been texting a lot, but I did text my husband and my little sister.

Pinning: I have not been using Pinterest as much as I used to, but I may just start again.

Crafting: I have been so behind on a lot of stuff including crafting and scrapbooking. I was finally able to make a few blog posts and journaling cards.

Loving: I did not want to leave my bed at all. I love my pillows and blankets. If I could, I would have stayed in bed all weekend.

Hating: It was a rough week.

Enjoying: Even though I am sick, I have been trying to get some me time so I can catch up on some stuff.

Feeling: I was super exhausted because the boys and I are not feeling well. Summer colds are the worst. I'm also tired of hearing all the bad things in the news and social media.

Listening: I absolutely love Charlie Puth's new song. It has been on repeat.

Celebrating: You don't understand how excited I was to finally get my laptop back. I nearly squealed when I was told that I could pick it up.

Considering: I am kind of wanting to try some new art techniques, but haven't had much time.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment