Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I've been watching Essie Ruth's journal videos on YouTube. I love her process of journaling.

Reading: I've been catching up on some blog posts and I'm still reading My Friend Fear by Meera Lee Patel.

Listening: Crying in the Club by Camila Cabello is stuck in my head. You can check out the song here. The song reminds me of Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera.

Making: I haven't made anything yet, but I do plan to journal in my Moleskine sketchbook.

Feeling: I am so exhausted and sleepy. I just realized that I have to stop doing too much in one day because I end up getting extremely tired.

Planning: I still have some blog posts that I have to work on so I have to schedule in some time to work on that.

Loving: I'm all about naps. I've noticed that with this pregnancy I have been taking tons of naps. With my two boys, I didn't really take a lot of naps. The doctors were not kidding when they said that every pregnancy is different.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Naps are the best for a pregnant mama! I learned to love naps when I was pregnant and I still love them, though it's rare I get one these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I have been trying to get as much sleep and rest as I can.

      Delete
  2. Girl, take some rest!! We all need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not pregnant but I do love a good nap! lol I need to work on some blog posts too and get more scheduled ahead.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naps are just the best. I have got to get better at scheduling blog posts ahead of time.

      Delete