Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Currently List

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I've been watching a few videos from Pero Like on Facebook. You can check out their videos on YouTube or on BuzzFeed as well. Their videos are so funny and I highly recommend that you watch it.

Reading: I haven't been reading a lot of blog posts so today I am catching up on some of my favorite blogs.

Listening: I love Houdini by Foster the People. This is one of their older songs, but it's still so awesome. You can check out the song and the music video here.

Making: Christmas will be here soon and I am making some last minute plans.

Feeling: I am so excited because we get to have an ultrasound on the 26th. I can't wait to see how much my baby has been growing.

Planning: I will be 20 weeks tomorrow so I am planning to start buying baby stuff soon. Even though I did get a couple of things, I'm a bit surprised that I have waited so long to really start buying stuff.

Loving: One of the worst things that can happen during the holiday season (especially just days before Christmas) is when you have unexpected expenses. So a few days ago, John's car wouldn't start so he had to use my car. John thought that it was the starter, but we were told at the dealership that it sounded like it was a problem with the battery. Luckily it was just the battery and we were told that we didn't need an oil change yet. Another nice surprise is that we have the best warranty plan for our car so even if it was the starter, we wouldn't have to pay for it. So hooray for saving money, having our car fixed, and not stressing!

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. So exciting that you have your Ultrasound right after Christmas! I'm glad to hear there weren't a lot of extra expenses for your car too. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shann! I was so relieved to find out that we didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars.

      Delete
  2. That's great everything worked out with the car - pop up expenses are never fun, but especially not this time of the year.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. Pop up expenses are the worst. November and December are already expensive months lol.

      Delete
  3. Shopping for baby!!! YAY!!! How exciting. I'm sure that you'll be able to find so many last minute deals too now that Christmas and New Years is coming. I'm finding tons of last minute deals and I'm talking 50% off. I really wish that I had waited to get my baby nephew something last minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found some amazing deals as well. I was so surprised to see heavily discounted baby items.

      Delete
  4. Unexpected expenses are so hard this time of year so glad your car troubles didn’t set you back!! Awww, so exciting you are 20 weeks along! Can’t wait to see ultrasound pictures and hear more :) hope you are enjoying the holidays, my sweet! Also going to check out that song now—I only know that one popular tune. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I was so relieved to find out that it was just an issue with the battery and not something much worse. I can't wait to share the ultrasound pictures and give an update on my little boy. I hope you have a great week! Happy holidays!

      Delete
  5. I can't believe you are almost 20 weeks already! The time has just flown so far! And yay for saving money when it comes to cars!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either! I'm so excited! Have a great week and happy holidays!

      Delete
  6. So many congrats on your new little one, how amazing! I love foster the people I will have to check that song out...

    ReplyDelete