Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: If you haven't watched Damnation then you really should. Seriously this is such a good show.

Reading: I'm a big fan of Shel Silverstein and I just bought this collectible edition of Where the Sidewalk Ends and Every Thing On It for an amazing price.

Listening: I'm loving Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello. The song has been stuck in my head all day. You can check out the song here.

Making: All. the. lists. Seriously I have so much stuff that I want to get done before the new year. I've been making lists of what I need and want to organize before December ends. I seriously have to clean out a bunch of my closets and donate some more stuff. I've also been working on a list of things that I want to get for the baby as well as few things that I need to research like breast pumps.

Feeling: I'm feeling so much better. I still have morning sickness, but it's starting to go away. I'm also getting some of my energy back too.

Loving: I have been feeling my little boy kick and it just makes me so happy. I can't wait to finally meet my little one in May.

Planning: I got a new planner and a couple of sticker books so I am ready to plan for the new year. I am hoping to start sharing more stories on the blog and having a new planner is definitely going to help. I'm also planning to get some shopping done for the baby. I've already bought some onesies and a mini blanket during Macy's Black Friday sale.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. We love Shel Silverstein at our house too! So much fun! I'm glad to hear you're getting some energy back! Those baby kicks are the best!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby kicks are just amazing! I'm glad that I'm getting some energy back too. I'm even more happy that it seems like the morning sickness is going away.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I have all sorts of lists, including things that I need to write and schedule for the blog! I'd love to have some of that done for the beginning of the year so it's not so stressful after the holidays. Sigh.

    I'm glad you are starting to feel better though! Morning sickness has got to be awful! A friend of mine had her first baby - a boy - yesterday! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just reminded me that I have to make another list related to my blog and shop. There's just so much that I want to get done before the new year. Congrats to your friend! That is so exciting!

      Delete
  3. I used to love Shel Silverstein books! That makes me want to go to the library and check them all out again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like such a great idea. I have got to go to the library and check out some more Shel Silverstein books for my boys. Which Shel Silverstein book is your favorite?

      Delete