Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Our Baby Gender Reveal Story

Hello! We have some exciting news to share! Are you ready? We are so excited to announce that we are having a boy! That's right...we are going to have our third baby boy! We are so happy to be welcoming another little boy to our family!


Our Baby Gender Reveal Story

At my last appointment, my doctor asked me if I wanted to get a blood test done to check genetics. She also told me that the test would also reveal the gender of the baby, but that I could tell them not to tell me. I decided to do the blood test and John and I decided that we would like to know the gender of our baby as well.

A little over a week had passed so I decided to call my doctor to see if the results were in. I was so excited when she told me that the results were great. Then she asked me if I wanted to know the gender and I told her yes. She said "It's a boy!"

When John came home from work, I told him about the results of the blood test. Then I told him that I found out the gender of the baby. When I told him that we were having a boy, he was happy and surprised. He actually thought we were having a girl. I was a bit surprised as well because I thought we were having a girl. This pregnancy has been a bit different compared to when I was pregnant with my two older boys. However, a few days before finding out the results, I had a few dreams that we were having a boy which made me start leaning towards boy.

John and I told our boys that they are going to have a baby brother and they were also surprised, but also very excited. They also thought that the baby was a girl. Since we have told them that they are going to have a brother, they have been trying to come up with baby names. Seeing my boys so excited is just melting my heart and I can't wait until the boys meet their little brother.

Here's to you little man! We are so excited to meet you!

*Be on the lookout for my first trimester recap in the next few days.*

Thanks for visiting and being so excited for us!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Yay for another boy! How exciting! I might be biased since I'm a boy mom, but boys are the best!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit biased too, but I totally agree! I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on another little boy! That's sweet your sons are excited. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad that my boys are so excited!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you!! I am so happy for you!! Babies are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is lovely that your sons are so excited!

    ReplyDelete