Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Currently List

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I've been trying to catch up on lots of shows. I finally caught up on Lucifer, Grey's Anatomy, and Supernatural. I still have to catch up on a few shows like The Walking Dead and The Gifted.

Reading: I've been reading lots of reviews on baby products. It's amazing how products can change in just a few years.

Listening: Bam by Jay-Z has been stuck in my head for days. I love that Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley was featured in the song.

Making: All. the. lists. I still haven't been making cards, layouts, or any art because I've been so exhausted, but I'm hoping to make something this week.

Feeling: I've been really exhausted and nauseous. All I want to do is sleep and the only thing that I can really keep down is fruit. I'm hoping that all of this morning sickness goes away soon and that I can finally get some energy.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. I hope you start to get some relief from the morning sickness and exhaustion! And yes, baby products are constantly changing!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up. Watching the Bam video by Jay-Z (I’m a huge Marley family fan).... I dig it!

    I’m so sorry to hear about the morning sickness, momma, and hope you feel better soon!!

    I’ve been trying to keep up reading but mostly blog reading when I have the chance—I always love to catch up with my girls when I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great song. I also have been reading lots of blogs too, but I hope to start reading a new book soon.

      Delete
  3. We are not caught up on the Walking Dead! Actually, we didn't realize that it was on yet...ooops! We have to back track on that one!
    Morning sickness was the absolute worst. I hope that it gets better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way too many shows to catch up on lol. Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete
  4. Aw, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope that phase of the pregnancy will end soon and you'll feel more like yourself!! It's crazy how much baby products change - it's cool to see what they have now as opposed to what I had as a kid.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete