Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I'm so excited that The Last Ship premiered last night. It's such a good show and I highly recommend it.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some blog posts. I also plan to finish reading Women in Sports by Rachel Ignotofsky.

Listening: I really love this song. You can check it out here.

Making: I've been making lots of blog posts, greeting cards, and layouts. I also have to finish working on some projects.

Feeling: I'm so excited to get a lot of stuff done this week. I'm also excited for the solar eclipse. I think it's going to be cool to see that it's dark outside in the afternoon.

Planning: I have so much to do this week and I really need to finish planning this week.

Loving: The latest episode of Game of Thrones was amazing. I am a bit mad about a specific scene (I won't spoil it lol), but it was still a great episode.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

14 comments

  1. Were you able to see the eclipse? It was cloudy where I live so we weren't able to view it. I hope you're having a good week so far!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only saw that it got dark. It was so cool and my kids were so excited.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I like this song! I haven't heard this before... reminds me a bit of Lordes maybe?

    Were you able to see a lot with the solar eclipse? We didn't have any darkness during the day, but it felt... strangely eerie all day? I dunno... there was definitely a weird energy in the air.

    I'm only on season 2 of GOT but... OMG, I really like it! It's our latest obsession :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with this song. It's so good. I didn't actually go outside and watch the eclipse, but it did get dark. It felt a bit strange and kind of magical too.

      Delete
  3. My brother is hooked on GOT but I have never watched a full episode. I'll probably sit down and binge watch it once the show is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOT is such a great show. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  4. I didn't get to see much of the eclipse but I did see the crescent shaped shadows through the leaves and that was really awesome! I wish I'd taken a photo.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw that it got dark, but didn't actually see the eclipse. It was still very cool.

      Delete
  5. Omg!!! That Game of Thrones got me good again, haha. I watched it a couple of times because I needed to fully process

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I watched it a couple of times as well. There were so many great scenes!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love that song, too! I recently heard it and had to find it so I could play it on repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on repeat on my iPod. I love it. I also really love Gallows by Katie Garfield.

      Delete
  7. I haven't seen Last Ship - will keep a look out for it.
    Glad you got alot done this week - I love making lists and ticking things off when they are complete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Last Ship is such a great show. It was a very busy, but productive week. It always feels amazing when I'm able to get everything done.

      Delete