Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Layouts for Paper Issues Spring Crop

Happy Wednesday! On March 17, Paper Issues held their Spring Crop on their Facebook page, Paper Issues. I decided to participate and made a few layouts. Today I want to share the layouts that I created.


I decided that I wanted to document the day that my son participated in his school's Famous Americans Wax Museum. I used Freckled Fawn's January 2017 embellishment kit. I have been trying to use all of the previous kits that I have and I thought that the January kit was perfect for this layout. I also used a Heidi Swapp date stamp and some Simple Stories alpha stickers. I used my Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to adhere the felt ribbon from the kit.


For the second layout, I documented my sons on St. Patrick's Day. I surprised them with some cupcakes. To make this layout, I used some patterned paper and some heart shaped stickers from A Beautiful Mess. I also used a ruler to make some lines and add some journaling. I also used the same date stamp on this layout.


My youngest son was so excited to take pictures on St. Patrick's Day. He kept asking me to take lots of photos and I love the way that all of them came out. How cute does he look with his little hat that he made? For this layout, I used some Heidi Swapp washi strips and put them in the middle of the layout. Then I added my photo. I added some St. Patrick's Day embellishments around the photo and washi strips. Then I added some lines with my ruler so that I could add my journaling. To finish the layout, I added some pattern paper to the corners.


I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with some cupcakes and knew that I just had to take a picture before the cupcakes were gone. For my last layout, I decided to keep it simple. I adhered some pattern paper to the center of my layout and then adhered my photo on top. I added two stickers and then used my ruler to make some journaling lines. After adding my journaling, I used the date stamp.

Supplies Used:
Did you participate in Paper Issues' Spring Crop?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment