Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day At The Zoo Layout

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to share this layout that I made. This is another layout that I made of our day at the zoo. I'm really excited to share this layout because we were finally able to get a good picture of one of the lions at the zoo. I don't think we have ever been able to get a decent photograph of the lions. Usually, the lions are asleep or in a spot that is really hard to photograph.


I used this 8x8 scrapbook kit from me & my BIG ideas. Unfortunately, it looks like it's discontinued, but you may be able to find it on eBay and Amazon. Once I selected which patterned paper I wanted to use, I adhered it to my cardstock. Then I added a 6x6 textured cardstock on top of the patterned paper. I adhered my picture onto the cardstock and then began to embellish the page. I added the dimensional stickers and then I stamped the word "ROAR" onto the cardstock. Then I used my Distress Markers to color in the stamped word. I added a few enamel dots and then another sticker that says "A Day At The Zoo". I added some journaling onto one of the dimensional stickers and then added the date on the bottom right of the layout.

Below are some close ups of the layout.




Supplies Used:
  • 8x8 me & my Big ideas Scrapbook kit - Zoo
  • Enamel dots
  • Sharpie Fine Point Pen
  • Stamp Set
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Glue Runner
  • Cardstock
Do you use any scrapbooking kits? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment