Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time another Currently List.


Watching: I watched a couple of Lifetime movies while I worked on some blog posts including this one. Don't judge me.

Reading: I'm almost done catching up on some blog posts. I also need to start reading one of the new books that I received.

Listening: I love this song. It's definitely going to be a Lana Del Rey kind of day.

Making: I don't eat breakfast that often (I know...I know...it's the most important meal of the day), but I did today. It was seriously the best and I may have to do this more often.

Feeling: I'm a bit tired, but overall, I am feeling good.

Planning: I really need to work on some blog posts and work on making a schedule for next month's blog posts.

Loving: I was able to get some extra sleep. I really needed it. Lately, I have been feeling exhausted again and I don't know why.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment