Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.
Watching: For the past few days, I avoided watching the news. I was only going to just check the weather for the week, but I decided to watch for at least a half hour.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on blog posts and emails.

Listening: I've been listening to "Talking to the Moon" a lot. It's one of my favorite songs.

Making: You can never go wrong with tacos.

Feeling: I've been feeling really stressed out, but plan on taking a few days to just relax. I've been trying to do too much stuff at once.

Planning: So the annual 100 Day Project is going to start on April 4th and I am going to attempt to actually complete it this time. I haven't decided what I am going to do yet, but I still have some time.

Loving: I really needed some coffee today. Thank goodness for Starbucks Iced Espresso Classics-Caramel Macchiato.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment