Monday, February 27, 2017

So Many Faces Scrapbook Layout

Happy Monday! Today I'm going to share a layout that I made using a Freckled Fawn embellishment kit. For this layout, I used the October 2016 Home embellishment kit. I also used Freckled Fawn's first sketch challenge for this layout.


I decided to make a layout of my son and I making different faces on Thanksgiving. I used the acetate letters to make my title and the star sequins to make journaling bullets. I also used glitter washi on the top and bottom of the layout. Then I added embellishments onto my pictures and two heart stickers near the title. Below are some close ups of the layout.




Supplies Used:
  • Ruler
  • Sharpie Pen
Do you participate in sketch challenges?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment