Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday and Happy Valentine's Day! It's time for another Currently List.

Watching: John and I have been watching all of the Harry Potter movies. We have never watched any of the movies. We just finished watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. We loved it. I can see why everyone loves the Harry Potter movies.

Reading: I'm catching up on emails and blog posts.

Listening: I love this song. It's one of my favorite songs by Lady Gaga.

Making: I have a few Valentine's Day cards that I have to make. I may also make a few other cards as well. I've been thinking about making custom cards as well.

Feeling: I think one of the worst phone calls you can ever get is from your children's school. My youngest son was not feeling well at school so we went to the doctor. Luckily everything is ok and he just has to take some medicine. Thank goodness he didn't have the flu.

Planning: I need and want to start working on some paintings. I'm also planning on buying a few watercolor books.

Loving: Pringles are the best.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment