Thursday, February 9, 2017

Awesome Ladies Project - January Layouts

Happy Thursday! For those of you who may be new to my blog, I was part of the Awesome Ladies Project Creative Team and am now the group leader of the Currently List Challenge group. The Awesome Ladies Project is an awesome community filled with amazing women who share their stories. Many of these women are scrapbookers, journalers, photographers, etc. 

Today I'm so excited to share my layouts that I made in my Awesome Ladies Project travelers notebook. Below are the layouts that I made.


There are various challenges for the month, but you are also free to create anything that you want. This month's overall challenge was to focus on "Right Now".  For the layout above, the challenge was to use patterned paper as a main focal point.


For the layout above, I wanted to document my right now. I love the black and gold embellishments.


For the layout above, I documented spending time with my little sister. I took my sons and my little sister to a new (to us) playground. I used a die cut from my stash and some Project Life stickers.


The layout above is part of the "Words" challenge. The challenge was to make a Top 5 list.


This layout is part of the photo challenge. The challenge was to take a mirror selfie. I don't normally take a lot of selfies so this was definitely a challenge for me. I used one of my Awesome Ladies stamp sets, a Heidi Swapp date stamp, and some embellishments from a Freckled Fawn kit.

How did you document your January? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment