Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Seventh Generation Healthy Baby Home Party

Happy Wednesday! A while ago, a friend told me about Seventh Generation's community and their Healthy Baby Home Party box. After applying, I was selected to host a Seventh Generation Healthy Baby Home Party.


I was pleasantly surprised at all the products that was inside the box. There were so many awesome goodies.


The box included some wipes and diapers which is awesome. I don't have an infant and have not tried these diapers so I can't give an opinion on them. I have read reviews and a lot of people seem to love the diapers. I love that the wipes are fragrance free and was made for sensitive skin.


There were some packets of laundry detergent and a full sized bottle of dish liquid. I have tried the laundry detergent and I absolutely love it!


This water bottle really caught my eye. Bobble makes reusable, bpa-free water bottles and filters. You can find more information on Bobble over here.


The box included some Zarbees Naturals cough syrup with Agave. I haven't tried the cough syrup enough to say whether or not I think it works. The packaging may say "Baby" on it, but it does say children ages 2 months and up can use it. When my youngest son was not feeling well and was coughing, I decided to try out the cough syrup...and he did not like it.

I love that they included wildflower seeds. I have been wanting to plant some stuff so I'm really excited about the seeds.


The kit included lots of goodie bags to put products in as well as a big folder with coupons, booklets, pamphlets, etc. Below is a picture of the goodie bags with the products inside.


It was so much fun sharing these goodies with friends and family. Everyone seemed to be interested in Seventh Generation and the products. 

If you are interested in trying environmentally safe products then join the Generation Good Community. You can also learn more about the products over here.

Have you tried Seventh Generation's products? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment