Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: This movie is a few years old, but I still love it. It's really interesting.

Reading: I saw some new machines in my gym that I have never used before so I made sure to read the instructions before using them.

Listening: You can never go wrong with a Britney Spears song.

Making: I know a lot of people make health related New Year resolutions (i.e. eat healthier, exercise more, etc.), but I am considering meal planning and exercising goals instead. I really want to meal plan for several reasons and one of those reasons is that I want to try new recipes.

Feeling: I. Need. A. Nap.

Planning: I really need to exercise more. I can't believe how out of shape I am.

Loving: The mangofest smoothie from Smoothie King is so good! I definitely recommend it.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment