Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I haven't watched this novela in a few weeks so today I'm catching up. 

Reading: As usual, I'm reading lots of blog posts. 

Listening: I love Lana Del Rey's songs. "Ride" and "Bel Air" are just two of my favorite songs by her.

Making: I'm working on a few blog posts. I really need to work on making a few blog posts in advance.

Feeling: I ordered some prints and they didn't come out so great so now I have to reorder them.

Planning: I really want to watch Hidden Figures. It looks awesome and I have already heard great things about the movie. I just recently heard that the movie is based on a book and I definitely want to read it.

Loving: Michaels has a few new collections out and I just purchased one of the cutest stamp and stencil sets. You can check it out here.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment