Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I haven't watched this novela in a few weeks so today I'm catching up. 

Reading: As usual, I'm reading lots of blog posts. 

Listening: I love Lana Del Rey's songs. "Ride" and "Bel Air" are just two of my favorite songs by her.

Making: I'm working on a few blog posts. I really need to work on making a few blog posts in advance.

Feeling: I ordered some prints and they didn't come out so great so now I have to reorder them.

Planning: I really want to watch Hidden Figures. It looks awesome and I have already heard great things about the movie. I just recently heard that the movie is based on a book and I definitely want to read it.

Loving: Michaels has a few new collections out and I just purchased one of the cutest stamp and stencil sets. You can check it out here.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment