Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I have been trying to catch up on some episodes of Silvana Sin Lana. I still have about a week's worth of episodes to watch.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading some emails and lots of blog posts. I haven't really read any blog posts in the past few days so I have a bunch to read.

Listening: I really like the beat to this song.

Making: Oh the never ending lists.

Feeling: I was so excited for the holidays and now I just can't wait to get everything done so I can actually enjoy the holidays. It will be great to relax and stop feeling so tired.

Loving: Ok so I will admit that I have been listening to Christmas songs since November 1st...fine maybe I listened to a few on Halloween. I love Christmas songs especially Jingle Bells by Michael Buble and the Puppini Sisters.

Planning: I have a lot of last minute holiday stuff to get done. Here's to hoping that I can get all of my Christmas plans done by the end of the first week of December.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment