Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Currently List

Hello! Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! You may have noticed that I did not blog at all last week, but I did post my weekly Currently List on Instagram. You can check out that list here.



Watching: I have been watching the news for most of the morning. This election is so intense. I also caught up on some of Paige Poppe's Youtube videos. She is such an amazing artist. I think you all should check out her work.

Reading: I recently picked up The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna. I have only read a few pages, but so far it's good.

Listening: I love this song. I have also been listening to Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara.

Making: I've been making dinner earlier than usual and I love it.

Feeling: I'm ready to take on November and December. I have been making lists and updating my planner. I am so ready.

Loving: Naps...enough said.

Planning: We have so many holiday celebrations to attend as well as birthday celebrations to plan.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment