Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I recorded the debate and only watched about a half hour of it. I will have to watch the rest later once I calm down. I just can't even with this election. I've also been watching the news and have gotten some more information on the debate and other issues.

Reading: As usual, I've been reading blog posts, emails and lots of articles.

Listening: I love this song and I love that Michael Buble did a cover of the song.

Making: I'm hoping to get a lot of blog posts done this week.

Feeling: I'm feeling much better, but am still a little sick. I'm hoping that I am back to feeling 100% better by the end of this week.

Loving: It's been nice getting some extra sleep. I guess I shouldn't really call it sleeping in...it was more like a nap, but I'm still happy to get some extra sleep.

Planning: I really need to get started on working on some Christmas cards. I also have to work on some watercolor paintings and a few other projects.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time!

No comments

Post a Comment