Monday, October 3, 2016

30 Days of Lists--September 2016--Lists 26-30

Happy Monday! I can not believe that it is already October and 30 Days of Lists ended just a few days ago. As promised, I will be sharing my last set of lists today.


Day 26: Signs the seasons are changing...

  • Leaves are changing colors
  • Cooler weather
  • Stores are putting out holiday items
  • Pumpkin everything


Day 27: I wish I had a photo of...

  • My grandparents


Day 28: Daily Rituals...

  • Coffee or hot chocolate
  • Check the weather
  • Shower and brush teeth
  • Get the boys ready
  • Breakfast
  • Send boys to school
  • Clean and cook
  • Check social media
  • Check emails
  • Blog tasks
  • Spend time with the boys and husband
  • Create
  • Watch TV
  • Prepare for the following day
  • Homework with the boys
  • Bedtime routine
  • Sleep


Day 29: Favorite Scary Movies

  • Insidious films
  • The Purge: Anarchy
  • The Mist
  • Dawn of the Dead
  • The Descent
  • The Woman in Black
  • The Conjuring
  • Sinister
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street


Day 30: What I Want To Finish Before 2017

  • My wedding album
  • My Project Life album
  • A few mini albums
  • An art collection
It has been so much working on this round of 30 Days of Lists. I really loved seeing everyone's take on the prompts.

Did you participate in 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment