Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Think Happy--Blogging for Books Review

Hello! I just finished reading Think Happy by Karen Salmansohn and am so excited to share my review. 



Think Happy is such a positive book filled with fifty inspirational sayings, pep talks and amazing illustrations. There are ten different sections with five sayings in each section. Some of the sayings are related to trying something new, failures, and when you are feeling grumpy. My favorite sections in the book are "5 things to say when dealing with major challenges" and "5 things to say when you feel stressed out". This was such a quick read, but it is amazing. A lot of the sayings in the book was just what I needed to read at the moment.

I definitely recommend this book for anyone who needs to be motivated, is stressed out or just wants to read a book filled with positive sayings. I plan to read this book whenever I need a boost of positivity or need to be inspired.


Have you read Think Happy by Karen Salmansohn? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments

Post a Comment