Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another currently list!



Watching: I love Bob's Burgers. Sunday was the season 7 premiere and thank goodness for my DVR because I didn't get to watch it.

Reading: I've been reading lots of reviews on watercolor books and products.

Listening: I'm not a huge Kanye West fan, but I really like this song.

Making: I've been working on some blog posts for the rest of this month. I'm hoping to get started on some blog posts for October soon.

Feeling: I. Need. Sleep. My youngest son hasn't been feeling well so we have been up really late. I really hope he starts feeling better...I hate when my boys are not feeling good.

Planning: The next few weeks are going to be busy so I need to start planning. There's just so much to plan like birthdays, holidays, and lots of projects.

Loving: So a few of my favorite shows are back and some will be premiering in the next few weeks.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment