Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I still love this show. It's so funny. I've also been watching the news on what happened in New York.

Reading: I've been reading lots of blog posts, emails and articles.

Listening: I. Love. This. Song. It's just beautiful and amazing.

Making: I'm starting to get better at writing a lot of my blog posts in advance and have been posting more often than usual.

Feeling: I'm super sleepy, but I am so ready to get a lot of stuff done.

Planning: I am going to work in my watercolor notebook today and I plan to try and make some cards. I have so many ideas that I want to sketch and paint. Today is definitely the day to work on that.

Loving: Even though it's gloomy outside, I'm loving the rain. We were in a drought so rain was definitely needed.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment