Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I'm so sad that I just watched the season finale of The Last Ship. This show is so freaking awesome.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some blog posts and emails. I'm still reading Just Add Watercolor by Helen Birch.

Listening: Oh. My. Goodness. Lady Gaga is back! I'm loving her new song.

Making: I'm making some spicy chicken sandwiches for lunch today and am still trying to figure out what to cook for dinner.

Feeling: I just drank a cup of iced caramel macchiato so I'm super energized. However, I did get a decent amount of sleep so that has helped too.

Planning: I can't wait to work in my new Moleskine watercolor notebook. I have so many things that I want to try.

Loving: Today has been beautiful. It's a bit cloudy and I am hoping for some rain.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment