Monday, September 26, 2016

30 Days of Lists--September 2016--Lists 18-25

Happy Monday! Wow it's the last week of September! Can you believe it! I keep saying it over and over again, but this year is just going by way too fast. I can't believe that 30 Days of Lists is almost over. However, as promised, I will be sharing lists 18-25.



Day 18: Casting for the movie of my life...

Me: Dania Ramirez

John: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

*This was a really hard prompt. I only added John and myself. My sons are young so I don't know anyone who could be cast to play them. I may have to think about who would be cast to play other members of my family.*



Day 19: I feel in control of my life when...

  • I am on or ahead of schedule
  • I've had enough sleep/rest
  • I've had coffee
  • The laundry is done and put away
  • The house is clean


Day 20: Where I Do My Best Thinking...

  • At night
  • At home
  • On walks
  • At bookstores
  • While driving
  • When I'm alone


Day 21: Favorite Things To Make Right Now

  • Handmade Cards
  • Art Journal Pages
  • Layouts
  • Mini Kits
  • Tags


Day 22: My Kitchen Essentials

  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Keurig
  • Stove
  • Large Pan
  • Pots, plates, bowls, basic utensils like spoons, forks, knives
  • Baking sheet
  • Mixing bowls
  • K-Cup Carousel
*Can you tell that I love my kitchen.*



Day 23: Compliments I Would Like To Receive...

  • You're a great artist
  • You're so patient
  • Your hair looks great
  • You are amazing

Day 24: My love language
  • Handmade cards and gifts
  • Homemade baked goods
    • muffins
    • cakes
    • cupcakes
    • brownies
    • cookies
    • pies
  • Being there/Being present
    • Listening
    • Giving attention


Day 25: Favorite things to add to my shopping list
  • Books
  • Craft/Art supplies
  • Cookies, ice cream, cheesecake
  • T-shirts and tank tops

Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting! 

Until next time...


*I am a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists and any purchases made using the link above will help support The Emi Times.*

No comments

Post a Comment