Monday, September 5, 2016

30 Days of Lists--September 2016--Lists 1-4

Happy Labor Day! 30 Days of Lists started on September 1st and it has been so much fun. 30 Days of Lists is a journaling challenge that happens twice a year. You are given a prompt for 30 days and you can complete each prompt in any way that you want. Some people make Project Life layouts, some complete the challenge in art journals, and even mini albums. There is no right or wrong way to complete the challenge which is awesome!

I have been sharing my lists on my Instagram, but do plan to share my lists here as well. Today, I'm sharing lists 1-4.


Day 1: September is for...

  • Listing
  • New season premieres
  • Fall
  • Cooler weather
  • Preparing for Halloween
  • Preparing for Christmas (yes I know it's a bit early, but I have a lot of stuff to do)
  • Making lots of cards
  • Fall Festivals
  • Lots of crockpot recipes
  • Exercising
  • CHANGES
*Also it's my husband's birthday month!*



Day 2: Don't Judge Me, But...

  • I'm not a football fan
  • I'm already thinking about Christmas
  • I hate cooking
  • I haven't read a lot of books this year
  • I don't clean my car as often as I should


Day 3: Reasons to Celebrate
  • Life
  • Halloween
  • Christmas
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Accomplishing your goals
  • Fall


Day 4: Recent Impulse Purchases

  • Book
  • Liquitex Heavy Body Paint
  • Potato Chips
  • Ice Cream
  • Halloween supplies

Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

*I am a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists and any purchases made using the link above will help support The Emi Times.*

No comments

Post a Comment