Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have a few shows that I have to catch up on. I didn't watch a lot of TV last week so I will be playing catch up this week. I finally caught up on Silvana Sin Lana. This novela is awesome! I love it.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some emails and blogs.

Listening: I am loving Katy Perry's new song Rise. Any song by Twenty One Pilots is awesome. Right now I am loving their song Heathens.

Making: I'm making lots of art journal pages and lots of lists. I also made my 30 Days of Lists mini album yesterday so the only thing I have to do is complete the prompts.

Feeling: Today was the first day that I got a decent amount of sleep so I am feeling well rested. 

Planning: I really need to work on my Project Life album. I keep putting it off and now I am several months behind...again.

Loving: The extra time to sleep was just what I needed. 

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment