Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: After a week (or two?) break, the latest episode of The Last Ship aired on Sunday. I seriously recommend that you watch it. It's a really good show.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading some emails. I haven't read a lot of blog posts, but will catch up on that soon.

Listening: I love Kesha's songs. I can't wait to hear more of her music.

Making: I've been making a bunch of calls and making lots of soup.

Feeling: I've been feeling super anxious. We've got something big coming up soon and I am so nervous.

Planning: I have a bunch of projects to work on. Being sick for the past few days really put me behind on a lot of stuff.

Loving: A few weeks ago, I bought a bunch of Old Navy tank tops when they were on sale. They feel so comfortable.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment