Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#SummerManifesto Layout


I have a love/hate for Summer. I love that my family and I get to make lots of unplanned trips during the summer, how the days are not super busy, and just being able to spend time with the rest of our family. I also love that I am able to create a lot more art, layouts, cards, etc. during the summer. There are two things that I do not like about Summer. I really don't like how hot it gets and how incredibly crowded some places can get due to everyone being on vacation or out of school. However, this summer has been awesome so far. We have gone to a bunch of places already and we had a BBQ as well. Today, I want to share a scrapbook layout of my Summer Manifesto.


I used several different Summer themed products on my layout. I used  Freckled Fawn's Carnival Embellishment Kit and American Crafts die cuts. I also used Pebbles' Fun in the Sun 6x6 paper pad. The pad has adorable papers especially the cut apart sheet. I also used Recollections enamel dots and the pineapple sticker is also from Recollections. I also used Lora Bailora's Summer 2015 Stamp.


I love how colorful the layout turned out. I used lots of enamel dots so that I would not have a bunch of white space. I also love that the enamel dots, pineapple sticker, ice cream wood chips, and epoxy sticker adds a bit of dimension to the page.


I added a small Summer bucket list. I wish that there was a larger card in the 6x6 paper pad so that I could have added my entire bucket list, but that's ok. We have already checked off a few on the list. I used my Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to adhere the embellishments. 


So there you have it, my Summer Manifesto! I really did have fun making this layout. Not using a photo was a nice change and I was able to use a lot of my left over supplies from my Freckled Fawn kit as well as other Summer themed crafting supplies.

What's your Summer Manifesto?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment