Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: Today, I caught up on some episodes of Preacher and The Last Ship. It's a bit weird that Game of Thrones is over and I don't have any episodes to catch up on. I can't wait until the next season premieres.

Reading: I only read a few blog posts , but I did read lots of news articles and a few Facebook posts.

Listening: I love this song. It's not new, but it is still awesome! So kind of random, but I am so excited for Donald Glover's (aka Childish Gambino) new tv show, Atlanta. Check out the sneak peek/promo video here.

Making: I made a watercolor painting. I haven't used watercolors in a couple of weeks so it was a nice change.

Feeling: I love nap time! The boys and I took a nap which was just what we needed. I have been feeling really exhausted and sleepy, but I'm not sure why.

Planning: I want to try so many new recipes. I found a bunch of recipes on Facebook and a couple on Pinterest that I definitely plan to try in the next few weeks.

Loving: It felt great that I did not have a massive to do list today. No major cleaning...no laundry...it was awesome!

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment