Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My New Favorite Tool--We R Memory Keepers Power Punch

You guys I am so excited to share my new favorite tool with you all. So I am currently working on my #30daysofselfportrait mini album and am using Kristin's new collection Awesome Ladies Feminist Scrapbook Collection for most of the album. The paper pack from the collection comes with a really cool hard cover that is perfect for making the covers of a mini album. Well, I tried using two different hole punchers and neither would punch into the chipboard cover. So I talked with a couple of people and looked online to see if I could find a strong hole punch. I ended up hearing that We R Memory Keepers' Crop-a-dile collection would be perfect. So I went to Michaels to look for one. I was going to buy the Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Snap Punch, but realized that I most likely will not use the eyelet setter so I ended up finding the Crop-A-Dile Power Punch!


You guys I never thought I would be so excited to get a punch! Ha! Seriously it is awesome. I can use it to punch through a bunch of things like thick chipboard, fabric, leather, thin tin (like seriously tin! I can't even!), and plastic! When I used the power punch on the chipboard and the patterned paper, it went through like butter!


The photo above are two pages of the patterned paper that were punched by the Power Punch. Mind you, I adhered the patterned papers (front and back) so that they would be a bit thicker and because I thought it would make my mini album look better. 

I'm really loving this new tool and if you are looking for something a bit stronger than a regular hole punch, I would highly recommend We R Memory Keepers' Power Punch.

Do you have a favorite tool?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


*I was not compensated or given a Power Punch in exchange for this review. I bought this product on my own. All opinions expressed here are my own.*

No comments

Post a Comment