Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Currently List

Hello! Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: Nothing at the moment. I do need to catch up on Preacher and The Last Ship today.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on lots of blog posts and emails. I'm currently waiting for two books to arrive in the mail so I can't wait to get them.

Listening: This song is fantastic. Juan Luis Guerra is amazing! I love that he made an entire album just to honor the indigenous tribes of Dominican Republic.

Making: I'm hoping to have a bunch of blog posts completed in advance for July. I'm also making tons of lists and am working on my #30daysofselfportraits mini album.

Feeling: I have been feeling all of the feels today.

Planning: So I'm planning to go on a spending freeze in July. It needs to be done. Yay for being an adult.

Loving: My boys never sleep in so it was so incredibly nice that they did today...on a Monday!

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment