Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Currently List

Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I can't stop watching the news. It is so horrible what has happened in Orlando.

Reading: I didn't read a lot of blog posts during the weekend so today I caught up on a lot of posts. As usual, I also caught up on some emails.

Listening: This song is awesome and catchy. DNCE has some pretty good songs.

Making: I'm still working on #30daysofselfportraits and #100daysofart. I've also been working on projects for the Awesome Ladies Project and The Nerd Nest Challenges.

Feeling: The events in Orlando has made me feel sad, but hopeful. I can't even begin to imagine what the victims' families are feeling and am praying for a speedy recovery for the survivors of the attack. I'm feeling hopeful because even though there can be evil in this world, there are still so many good people out there. It was amazing to watch on television how so many people and businesses came together to help one another. To see so many people volunteer to give blood, businesses provide food and drinks to law enforcement, and other countries hold vigils was incredible and proved that there really is still good in this world.

Planning: I'm thinking about selling some of the cards and paintings that I have made.

Loving: I love painting. It's just feels so freeing to paint and feels awesome to see what I have made. I'm also still loving the Dylusions Paints that I bought. They really are awesome.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment