Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Currently List

Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I don't normally watch The Doctors, but today's episode was pretty good.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading some blog posts and emails. I also read some articles and there was one that caught my eye. It was about the guy who was sentenced to six months in jail for sexual assault. In my opinion, that sentence was lenient and not fair at all.

Listening: This song has been on repeat. It's so catchy.

Making: If you follow me on Instagram (@theemitimes), you probably noticed that I have been participating in the The 100 Day Project. I am choosing to make #100daysofart and so far I am loving it. I did have to skip a few days in May because that was an extremely busy month, but I still plan to complete 100 days of art. I've been making layouts in my art journal, working on 4x6 watercolor cards, and making art on various different sized papers.

Feeling: Even though it's Monday (I fill out my Currently Cards on Mondays and post on Tuesdays), today has been a calm day. It feels good that I don't have a lot to get done because I got stuff done ahead of time.

Planning: I really need to work on my Project Life album. I have been neglecting it for a couple of months now. I think I'm going to pick a day during this month and just work on my Project Life album.

Loving: I decided to challenge myself to take 30 self portraits this month. I'm using the hashtag #30daysofselfportraits on Instagram. I decided to challenge myself to do this because I rarely take any pictures (i.e. selfies) of myself.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment