Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Currently List

Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I love this show! I think it's so cool how they are able to make super detailed cakes and cupcakes.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on e-mails and blog posts. I also The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. I plan to start reading this book in the next few days.

Listening: This song has been on repeat. I love it!

Making: I'm making some blog posts in advance and I am loving it! It's so nice to have them done in advance so I won't have to worry about it later.

Feeling: All. The. Feels. So many possibilities. So many things happening.

Planning: I still have a bunch of projects to work on so I am trying to get my schedule organized.

Loving: I know that I was over the winter weather a few months ago, but I love the cool weather that we have been having for the past couple of days. This morning felt awesome!

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment