Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I've been catching up on the news. We also have to catch up on Game of Thrones and Fear the Walking Dead.

Reading: I haven't read any blog posts or emails for the past couple of days so I had a bunch of reading to catch up on.

Listening: This song has been on repeat today. I'm really loving this song.

Making: I'm working on some blog posts and hope to get more posts done well in advance.

Feeling: We had a very busy, but fun weekend. We celebrated my oldest son's birthday and then we spent the afternoon at my mami's house on Sunday. I'm feeling a bit exhausted, but am so glad to have spent the weekend with my family.

Planning: I have lots of projects, art journal pages, layouts, and cards to work on.

Loving: I'm loving all of the gifts I received for Mother's Day.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment