To make my cards, I used white and kraft card bases. I adhered 3x4 and 4x6 cards to the bases, but I did trim the 4x6 cards so that they would fit on the bases. Then I added some stickers, enamel dots, and a die cut onto the cards.
- Simple Stories Birthday Pack
- Simple Stories Birthday Stickers
- Recollections enamel dots
- American Crafts This to That Glue Runner
- Recollections white and kraft cards
Do you make handmade birthday cards? Which card is your favorite?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...