I decided that I wanted to try making watercolor cards so I purchased some cards from Hobby Lobby. I know that I can just make my own cards, but I love Strathmore and their products so imagine my surprise when I found out that they make cards too.
To make this card, I stamped my image using Ranger archival ink. Then I used my Sakura Koi watercolors to paint a couple of words. I painted "best", "thing", "me", and "you" in various colors. Then I added some embellishments that would match the watercolors.
Aren't those enamel banners and hearts just the cutest? I think that adding the watercolors makes the sentiment pop since only a few of the words are colored in.
- Freckled Fawn April 2015 kit (Heart Enamel Shape)
- Freckled Fawn March 2015 Kit (Wood Button and Banner Enamel Shapes)
- Freckled Fawn Stamp-The Best Thing About Me Is You
- Sakura Koi Watercolor Field Sketch Box
- Strathmore Blank Watercolor Card
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...