Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Best Thing About Me Is You Card

Happy Hump Day! The week is halfway over! Today, I'm here to share a card that I made over the weekend. I am still working on using up a bunch of my stash. I am still in disbelief that I have a ton of Freckled Fawn items from previous kits. Yes, I am still working on March and April of 2015 kits.


I decided that I wanted to try making watercolor cards so I purchased some cards from Hobby Lobby. I know that I can just make my own cards, but I love Strathmore and their products so imagine my surprise when I found out that they make cards too.

To make this card, I stamped my image using Ranger archival ink. Then I used my Sakura Koi watercolors to paint a couple of words. I painted "best", "thing", "me", and "you" in various colors. Then I added some embellishments that would match the watercolors.


Aren't those enamel banners and hearts just the cutest? I think that adding the watercolors makes the sentiment pop since only a few of the words are colored in.

Supplies:

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment