Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I finally caught up on some episodes of Awkward. This season is actually really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Reading: As usual lots of articles and emails. I did start reading Mother, Can You Not? by Katie Siegel. I received the book from Blogging for Books and I will be posting my review once I get done reading the book.

Listening: This song has been on repeat all weekend.

Making: I'm still working on getting my blog posts done in advance.

Feeling: I have been getting some more rest which was so needed. I am starting to feel more well rested and energized, but I'm hoping to feel much better soon.

Planning: I have a lot of projects to catch up on and I think I will be trying to work on one project a day.

Loving: It was kind of cold this morning, but as the day went on, the weather got nice and warm. Here's to hoping that it stays warm, but not hot.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment