Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have finally caught up to The 100. It's starting to get good. The season premiere of Fear the Walking Dead had me feeling a bit unimpressed. There were some good moments, but I think it was just some of the characters that were really annoying me...specifically Alicia. Like I can't even with the stuff she was doing on the episode.

Reading:  The usual...a few news articles and emails. I also need to catch up on some blogs.

Listening: Is it weird that I may just go see the Huntsman:Winter's War simply because of this song? Seriously this song is so good. Maybe the movie will be decent, but I should probably watch the first movie.

Making: Lots of layouts, cards, and art journal pages.

Feeling: I still don't know what's going on with me, but I'm still feeling super exhausted.

Planning: I really need to plan the rest of my week or I am sure that I will get behind on lots of stuff.

Loving: I stayed at home for the entire weekend and although it was nice, it felt awesome to get some fresh air.

What's on your Currently List?

Thanks for visiting!!!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment