Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Life Layout

Happy Wednesday! Last week, I made a few layouts and wanted to share this one.


This layout was very easy to make. First, I gathered my supplies and then laid out the cards and photo on my cardstock. Once I figured out where I wanted my cards and photo, I adhered it onto my cardstock. I decorated two of my cards with puffy stickers and then added journaling onto one of my cards. I added some splatters of Heidi Swapp color shine. Below are a couple of close ups.


I ended up using one of the journaling cards as a mat and adhered my photo onto one the cards. I love the designs in Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection.


I'm loving the puffy stickers and hints of gold. I think it makes the layout pop. I don't think you can ever go wrong with using color shine or paint splatters.

Overall, I really like how this layout turned out.

Supplies Used:
  • Amy Tangerine Stitched 6x6 Paper Pad (Cut apart cards)
  • Heidi Swapp Puffy Stickers
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine
  • Sharpie Pen
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment