Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Decorating Project Life Cards

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe that it's the second day of March? I have a feeling that this month is going to be great! I still have a few things that I want to share that I made last month and today I will be sharing a few Project Life cards that I made.


I used a few supplies to make some Project Life cards. I went through my stash of Me & My Big Ideas pocket pages cards. I chose cards that did not have any writing on them because I wanted to use some epoxy labels. Once I added the labels onto the cards, I began to use other embellishments like stickers and enamel dots.


You may notice that on the card on the left, I put some enamel dots near the corners of the card. You may have to click on the photo in order to get a closer look. I added a dimensional feather sticker onto the middle card and a couple of puffy heart stickers onto the third card. My favorite card is the "Big Dreamer" card that has the feather.


I'm really loving the watercolor look on these two cards. I decided to keep these two simple and just add an epoxy label for each of the cards. I think the watercolor background added the right amount of detail on the cards.

This was a great way for me to use up my stash. I definitely plan to decorate more of my pocket pages cards soon.

Supplies Used:

  • Me & My Big Ideas Cards
  • Sandy Lion Feather Stickers
  • DCWV Inc. Vintage Collector Epoxy Labels
  • Freckled Fawn Woodland Kit-White Puffy Stickers
Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment