Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Currently List #100

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! Can you believe that this is my 100th Currently list? I absolutely love filling out one of these lists every week. It really is a great and easy way to document your life. Many of you may know that I found out about the Currently List challenge from Rukristin. Kristin even has an amazing Currently collection which you can check out here. And without further ado, here is my currently list.



Watching: I can't even with politics right now. I have been watching a lot of news reports on the Brussels attacks.

Reading: As usual, I have been reading lots of blog posts as well as emails.

Listening: This song is incredible and has been on repeat for days now.

Making: I have several projects that I have been working on. I've been drafting blog posts, making art journal pages, completing my lists for 30 Days of Lists, and have been making sketches for cards. I can't wait to use my new Studio Calico mystery kits and stamp grab bags on those cards.

Feeling: Oh allergies...why just why? I have been really tired lately and I know that my allergies are to blame.

Planning: I need to go to the grocery store, but I need to make my list first. Maybe I'll even get stuff that's on the list. I really need to stop going to the grocery store when I'm hungry.

Loving: Even though the pollen has been annoying, the weather has been nice. I loved that it rained yesterday and washed away some of the pollen.

What's on your Currently List? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment