Sunday, March 27, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Lists 21-26

Happy Sunday! I can't believe that in just a few days, it will be April! As promised, here is my take on lists 21-26 of 30 Days of Lists.



Day 21: How I feel this week...

  • Excited- Got my Studio Calico mystery kits and grab bags
  • Exhausted- Lots of cleaning and errands
  • Happy- Got a lot of blog posts drafted ahead of time
  • Sick- Allergies...need I say more
  • Sad- Due to the terrorist attacks



Day 22: Time flies when...

  • Crafting
  • Sleeping
  • Having fun
  • Reading
  • Working



Day 23: Important qualities in a friend

  • Honest
  • Open minded
  • Good listener
  • Loyal
  • Funny



Day 24: My "me time" consists of

  • Reading
  • Art journaling
  • Crafting
  • Going out by myself



Day 25: Things I'd like to do every day

  • Make art/craft
  • Random act of kindness
  • Travel
  • Take a nap



Day 26: My favorite places to eat

  • Marietta Pizza Company
  • Ruby Tuesday
  • Olive Garden
Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists? Be sure to come back next week for the last set of lists.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment