Sunday, March 13, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Days 7-13

Hey! Hey! Happy Sunday! Wow we are almost halfway through the month of March! Today, I want to share lists 7-13.



Day 7: Ways to catch up with friends

  • Facebook
  • E-mail
  • Phone Call/Text
  • Go out for dinner, drinks, etc.


Day 8: I am a sucker for...

  • Books
  • Craft supplies
  • Hot chocolate
  • Sweet Tarts
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Iced coffee


Day 9: I am currently planning...

  • Lots of blog posts
  • Next weeks's to do list
  • Work on craft/art projects


Day 10: What I want to do before my next birthday

  • Use more craft/art supplies
  • Meal plan more
  • Save more money
  • Exercise more


Day 11: My biggest cheerleaders

  • John
  • Mami
  • My friends


Day 12: My favorite Instagram accounts



Day 13: Favorite childhood books

  • Dr. Seuss books
  • Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series
  • Captain Underpants series

Are your participating in 30 Days of Lists? Be sure to come back next Sunday for the next set of lists.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment