Sunday, March 20, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Days 14-20

Happy Sunday! Wow can you believe that we are more than halfway through March? As promised, I will be sharing my take on lists 14-20 of 30 Days of Lists.


Day 14: Errands to run this week

  • Grocery shopping
  • Hobby Lobby
  • Michaels
  • Joann
  • Walmart
  • Family Dollar
  • Dollar Tree



Day 15: Remember to _________

  • Smile
  • Be positive
  • Relax
  • Breathe



Day 16: Things that energize me

  • Coffee
  • Good night's sleep
  • Music
  • New craft supplies
  • Family adventures



Day 17: My family can be best described as...

  • Funny
  • Fierce, but loving
  • City lovers
  • Crazy



Day 18: I always forget to pack...

  • nothing...I usually overpack



Day 19: Favorite historical figures

  • Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • The Mirabal Sisters
  • John F. Kennedy
  • Abraham Lincoln
  • Princess Diana
  • Albert Einstein



Day 20: I would like to learn more about...

  • Art (i.e. supplies and techniques to art journal)
  • Embroidery
  • Tim Holtz new collection and art supplies
Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists? Be sure to come back next Sunday for the next set of lists.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment