Saturday, March 5, 2016

3 Hello Cards and a I Love You Card

Happy Saturday! Today, I want to share a few cards that I recently made.


I have been trying to use my stash rather purchasing more scrapbooking and crafting stuff. Even though I did purchase a few things recently, all of these cards were made using primarily items in my stash.

Each of the cards have a felt embellishment in the center. I don't normally use felt in my projects, but I was glad that they already came with an adhesive on the back. For this card, I used some enamel dots and yellow puffy stickers. You can't tell by the picture, but the white enamel dots actually have a bit of glitter.


I have been loving using green and blue in my projects. I think the yellow button is random, but catches your attention. I love how the circle and triangle enamel stickers almost blend into the paper.


This card may just be one of my favorite ones out of the batch. I love the pops of yellow and white.


I'm not sure how I really feel about this last card. I actually wanted to use some blue puffy stickers, but I did not have enough letters. So instead of going out to my local craft store or ordering online, I just decided to use what I already had.

Supplies Used:
  • Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine 6x6 paper pad
  • Studio Calico Wanderlust 6x6 paper pad
  • Recollections Boho Stickers
  • Recollections Valentine's Day Enamel Stickers
  • Freckled Fawn March 2015 Kit
  • Freckled Fawn April 2015 Kit
What have you been making?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment