Monday, February 22, 2016

Super Foods Every Day--Blogging for Books Review

Hello! Hello! I am so excited to share my book review! I got Super Foods Every Day by Sue Quinn from Blogging For Books.



I was drawn to this book for a couple of reasons. The first reason are the colors...the cover is so bright and immediately caught my attention. The second reason is that it is basically a cookbook that focuses on super foods. I'm not into dieting, but I have been wanting to make some healthier food choices and was on the hunt for a decent cookbook.

This book includes information on what super foods are, a super foods glossary, and information on vitamins. There are lots of recipes for breakfasts, salads, soups, side dishes, baked goods, and sweets. I love that this recipe included smoothies and treats. Seriously it included cakes, cupcakes, and brownies. Each recipe includes detailed information on how to cook the recipes as well as detailed information on the ingredients that are needed. My favorite recipes are the Choco Smoothie and Berry Blast Smoothie. I can't wait to try the sticky energy bars.

I am so glad that I chose this book and I highly recommend this book.

Have you read Super Foods Every Day? If so, what are your thoughts on the book?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.


No comments

Post a Comment