Monday, January 25, 2016

Travel Crafting Kit

Hey! Over the weekend, I decided to make a traveling crafting kit. I have been wanting to make one ever since I decided that I wanted to explore my city more. I plan to visit new places as well as old places and I want to be able to document it. If I have time to craft while I am out and about, this kit will be perfect to get it done.



I subscribe to Freckled Fawn and won a giveaway a few months ago so I have an extra October 2015 kit. I decided to use the extra pouch to hold the items for my travel crafting kit.  Look at all the goodies inside!


I decided to put the essentials in my pouch. I wanted to put items that I use in various projects like layouts, cards, art journals, etc. My essentials are enamel dots, washi tape, stickers, and adhesive. I will most likely use this kit for my art journal so I chose items that were mainly flat. The only thing that will have some dimension are the enamel dots. I added some items that were in the October 2015 kit such as the enamel dots, transparency circles, one roll of washi tape, and the felt feather stickers. I do a lot of stamping so I will be adding an ink pad to my kit. I also added one of my favorite stamp sets which is a Freckled Fawn stamp set from September 2014. Below are a few close ups of the items in my kit.



I think this kit is awesome and has everything that I need. If you decide to make a travel crafting kit, I recommend that you add your essentials. Everyone has a different style and some people may use other items that are not pictured. Add the items that you know you use the most, but if you are trying to use up your stash then maybe you could add a few things that you have kept for a while.

Supplies Used:
  • Freckled Fawn Pouch
  • Tombow Mini Power Tape
  • Washi Tape
  • Sharpie Pen
  • Scissors
  • Scraps of Paper
  • Ephemera
  • Journaling Cards
  • Stamp Set
  • Ink Pad (not pictured)
  • Acrylic Block (not pictured)

Have you made a travel crafting kit? What do you keep in it?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment